NICHOLAS L. HOLDER - ATTORNEY
Nicholas acquired the firm in 2015 as Phil Buckwalter transitioned to retirement.
With a background in psychology and mental health advocacy, Nicholas is a compassionate attorney who works in concert with his clients to achieve success. Nicholas strives to educate his clients about their legal rights and obligations so they feel confident in their decision-making and conduct.
Nicholas represents diverse clientele in a range of matters and is a relentless advocate in pursuit of justice for his clients. Through the legal process, Nicholas has obtained hundreds of favorable results for his clients. Nicholas maintains a bustling practice on both sides of the Santa Cruz Mountains and throughout the Greater Bay Area and beyond. Nicholas also works to resolve disputes out of court, having mediated several dozens of cases for the City of San Jose.
Nicholas resides in Santa Cruz County with his wife and their two youngsters. Nicholas has interests in sports, history, politics, world events, music, traveling, and having fun.
- Mental Health Professional, Santa Cruz County
- Mental Health Rights Advocate, Law Foundation of Silicon Valley
- Workers Compensation / Social Security Representative, Mayen & Herrera
- Union Campaign Researcher, Local 19
- Managing Paralegal, Efficio Law Group
- Attorney, PBR Legal
- Mediation Officer, City of San Jose
- JD, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
- BA Psychology, California State University
- HS Diploma, Loma Linda Academy
Associations and Memberships
- Member, Santa Cruz County Bar Association
- Member, Santa Cruz County Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, WealthCounsel